Need help? Call LawAccess


Need help? Call LawAccess What can I do?
  • I am having problems with my neighbour about their tree.
  • I cannot pay my fine from court.
  • My mother is no longer able to manage her own finances.
  • I had a car accident and my insurer has refused the claim.
  • My partner is violent towards me.
  • My ex-partner will not let me see my child.
  • I have been charged with drink driving. I know I broke the law and I don’t mind paying a fine but I can’t afford to lose my licence.
  • My uncle recently died, but I can’t find his will.
  • My debts are getting on top of me and I’m getting letters from my creditors.
  • I’m having problems at work. My employer has called me into a meeting and I’m not sure what to do.

Many of us have everyday problems and we don’t know what to do to solve them. Often these problems are legal problems. There is free help available from LawAccess NSW, a telephone service and a website.

Call LawAccess NSW between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday. If you require an interpreter call the Translating and Interpreting Service on 131 450 and ask for LawAccess NSW.

LawAccess NSW T: 1300 888 529

Return to Blog