Building Resilience and Seizing Opportunities in Advanced Manufacturing
Start 27/05/2020 8:00 am
End 27/05/2020 9:30 am
A panel of global leaders has been organised at the Embassy of Australia in Washington DC to lead a conversation about building resilience and seizing opportunities in Advanced Manufacturing at a (online) Global Digital Town Hall.
This provides an opportunity for RDAs and other stakeholders to participate and hear from world-renowned experts.
Australia’s Ambassador to the United States, the Hon. Arthur Sinodinos AO, will join a conversation with:
- Anthony Pratt, Advance.org Founding Patron and Executive Chairman of Visy Industries and Pratt Industries
- Pamela Melroy, Director of Space Technology and Policy at Nova Systems and Non-Executive Director on the Board of Myriota
- Andrew Liveris AO, Special Adviser to the National COVID-19 Coordination Commission and former Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of The Dow Chemical Company. Andrew previously served as a Director and Executive Chairman of DowDuPont
- Robyn Denholm, Chairman of Tesla.
FOCUS OF THE DISCUSSION
- The need to transform established organisations and supply chains, particularly in a post COVID-19 world.
- The importance of scaling of high growth enterprises globally, such as for example, those producing autonomous vehicles.
- The need to stimulate the launch of new businesses, such as, for example, those unlocking opportunities in space.
- The data and technology that underpins the success of the new economy organisations and the opportunities available for Australian entrepreneurs.
GLOBAL TOWN HALL DETAILS
The Global Digital Town Hall will be hosted via Zoom on:
Tuesday 26 May, 6:00-7:30pm (US EDT)
Wednesday 27 May, 8:00-9:30am (AEST)
Login details will be issued 24 hours prior to the event.
The event is offered free of charge – register here. Please also feel free to encourage your stakeholder to attend.