Start 25/05/2019 10:00 am
End 25/05/2019 12:30 pm
Western Plains Cultural Centre, 76 Wingewarra St Dubbo
Ever wanted to turn your creative dream into a business reality? Are you already freelancing and want to know if you’re doing things properly? Are you an arts business and ready to move past “making it up as you go along”?
This fast fun and information packed workshop uncovers the ten worst pain points on the road to a successful creative business, and gives practical guidance on how to manoeuvre past the pain and continue towards success.
- Setting goals and planning your business journey
- Understanding and handling money matters
- The key to managing time better
- Introducing to creative tax and legal resources
- Marketing tips and juggling the realities of combining art and business.
When: Saturday 25th May
Where: Western Plains Cultural Centre Dubbo
Tickets available HERE