Collaborate to Innovate Program
Start 26/02/2020 9:00 am
End 26/02/2020 11:00 am
Advanced Technology Centre at the University of Newcastle
Engagement between industry and universities can deliver some outstanding results. Whether it be through research collaboration or the supply of specialised goods and services, there is a lot to be gained from industry and researchers coming together to deliver a new frontier of innovation in energy and resources.
Yet many small and medium enterprises (SMEs) are unsure about the various methods of engagement with a research institution and the resulting benefits. Join the University of Newcastle for this free workshop on Wed 26th February to hear from a range of speakers that will cover the following:
- Methods of engagement – what will work best for your business?
- Key success factors and lessons learned from other SMEs
- Key drivers influencing the resources sector, and what it will take to capitalise on future trends
- Developing and commercialising new products and services for maximum impact
- Government services and support that will assist your engagement with a research institution
Collaborating with a university can mean working with the most advanced technical thinking, the latest technology and novel experimental techniques to helo bring your concept to market.
The Collaborate to Innovate program is aimed at supporting SME engagement with research institutions. We look forward to demystifying common concerns around industry-academia engagement and providing options to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes.