Dubbo Workshop: Top Ten Tips for Creative Business
Start 25/05/2019 10:00 am
End 25/05/2019 12:30 pm
Western Plains Cultural Centre
This fast, fun and information-packed workshop uncovers the ten worst pain points on the road to a successful creative business, and gives practical guidance on how to manoeuvre past the pain and continue towards success.
- Setting goals and planning your business journey
- Understanding and handling money matters
- The key to managing time better
- Introduction to create tax and legal resources
- Marketing tips and juggling the realities of combining art and business
These Top Ten Tips are tailored specifically to creative people who are (or want to be) self-employed, and the tips are relevant no matter what your profession- filmmakers, writers, musicians, designers, visual artists, performers- all can benefit from a quick introduction or refresher to the basics of creative business.
When: Saturday 25th of May
Where: Western Plains Cultural Centre
Tickets: $50 available HERE