Industry Consultation Orange
Start 18/10/2019 8:00 am
End 18/10/2019 10:00 am
Turners Vineyard Orange
Are you a Business Manager, Decision Maker or Owner in the Mining Equipment, Technology and Services (METS) Sector? WE WANT YOU!
Regional Development Australia (RDA) Orana is proud to present a local strategy workshop for the development of the Orana and Central West O2N Export Hub Project.
We are seeking input to better understand the local METS industry and what support is needed for growth.
Come along to the Orange workshop to enjoy a delicious breakfast, be briefed on this fantastic project and identify the essential needs for the local industry to grow and prosper.
What is it?
An exciting new initiative the O2N Export Hub is being crafted to support industry and business development in the METS sector for the Orana and Central West regions.
The hub services will include:
- One on one service mentoring
- Matching local businesses to Government export services and assistance
- Matching investment for innovations in the industry
- Business planning for export readiness
- Advice on product development
- IP protection and design
- Commercial business introductions
- Assessing export readiness in the industry
- Plugging supply gaps
- Supporting innovation
- Plus much more!
Register your free seat HERE