Workforce of the Future Masterclass
Start 06/09/2019 9:00 am
End 06/09/2019 2:00 pm
The Exchange 8 McGrane Place, Dubbo
The Department of Industry, Innovation and Science Entrepreneur’s Programme in collaboration with RDA Orana and METS Ignited are pleased to present a FREE Workforce of the Future Masterclass.
Thrive in an age of digital, automation and robotics.
Leaders of METS and Resource Companies need to adopt Industry 4.0, manage an evolving workforce and handle the changing nature of work itself.
Workforce of the Future is a workshop for METS Company Leaders and Executives to improve their position, gain confidence, direction and practical next steps about the future of the METS industry and the future of work.
Workshop attendees will leave armed with new perspectives, an aligned strategic direction and practical next steps to address and respond to changing workforce and increasingly digital nature of work in their organisation.
Key topics will include:
- How do you ensure you keep your best talent thereby safeguarding IP?
- Are you making the most of your digital opportunities?
- What are you going to do about the changing nature of work?
- What will your workforce look like in 2025?
- What will it take to ensure your business thrives in the future of work?
Register your FREE seat here