INLAND GROWTH SUMMIT, SHAPING UP TO BE EXCELLENT
Regional Development Australia (RDA) Orana Chair John Walkom and the Board are looking forward to RDA Orana’s first event of the year, the inaugural Inland Growth Summit on the 31st of January.
“The event is shaping up to be excellent, with outstanding speakers, lunch and refreshments, and a fantastic networking event to finish off the day all included with your ticket,” Mr Walkom said.
“The event aims to spotlight the real need for an inland regional policy and plan to support growth centres within Inland Australia,”
“The focus will be on the desperate need for population growth to serve the upcoming project pipeline in regional Australia,” Mr Walkom said.
The speaker list includes:
- Dr Tom Measham of the CSIRO
- Fiona Nash Strategic Advisor for Regional Development at Charles Sturt University
- Michael Comninos Founding Director of Astrolabe Group
- Liz Ritchie General Manager, Strategy and Partnerships for the Regional Australia Institute
- Roger Fletcher Founding Director of Fletcher International Exports
- Jillian Kilby Founding CEO The Industry Collaborative
- Aleem Ali CEO of Welcoming Cities
- Mark Coulton Assistant Minister for Trade, Tourism and Investment
- Megan Dixon Director RDA Orana and,
- Susan Benedyka Chair of RDA Hume
“The speakers will cover topics including Outlook and Growth Targets, Impediments to Growth and Good Planning Models,” Mr Walkom said.
You can purchase your tickets HERE