The 2019 MET Industry Forum is a showcase of the major projects happening around the Orana region.
Put your business at the forefront of current & future opportunities in the Orana region as we showcase the $7.9 Billion project pipeline coming into the Orana region over the next 5 years.
The Forum provides a unique opportunity for businesses to hear from some of the region’s largest mining and project companies. Project updates will include information on:
- Supply Chain
- Labour Workforce Opportunities
- Renewable Energy Projects
We invite you to take advantage of the one stop shop to the future of the Mining Energy and Transport Industries in the Orana region.
The event will consist of 3 separate sessions
- A full day conference style summit with outstanding keynote speakers giving an overview of their projects in the region
- A State of the Region Dinner- an event you do not want to miss! See what the Orana region has to offer, network with the best of the best, with a three course dinner, alcohol and entertainment included in your ticket
- A half day workshop for employers
Come to all or pick and choose see ticket packages available HERE
Watch this space for continued event updates including speakers, menu, and opportunities to get involved.
If you are interested in participating in the event see our sponsorship prospectus HERE or contact Miranda at email@example.com