Current (Job) Opportunities:
Women, people from Indigenous and diverse cultural backgrounds and people with a disability are encouraged to apply.
Make a difference in regional Australia!
Regional Development Australia (RDA) Orana is the leading economic development organisation for our region. From Mudgee to Cobar, Bourke, Bre, Coonabarabran and everywhere in between we support businesses, industry, organisations, and all levels of government to build and grow the largest and most diverse region in NSW, the Orana. We are busy, dedicated, and passionate and we need someone who can help us keep it all on track!
With a booming project pipeline and opportunities left, right and centre, this region needs us to continue to advocate, support and adapt quickly. So, what we really need is the kind of person who will support our team to achieve it.
We aren’t too worried about the name of the role, maybe an Office Administrator, Operations Manager or Executive Officer because it’s all about what you bring to the table! This isn’t just any old office job, we work with great technology and systems, encourage creativity and initiative and have fun doing it. The only thing that’s absolutely essential is that you have a drivers license, we have a lot of ground to cover. Oh, and you need to appreciate morning tea, doughnuts, and all things yum, it’s deadset necessary.
Liking the vibe so far? We have some of the nitty-gritty written down below. It’s not an exact or full description of what we need but it will give you an idea of the kinds of skills and experience we’re looking for:
- Governance and Risk Management Support e.g., Meeting audit requirements, policy and procedure, incident reporting
- Committee or Board Support e.g., Minutes, correspondence, board papers
- Contracts and compliance e.g., Reporting and acquitals
- Finance e.g., Invoicing, quoting, (Xero would be ideal)
- Systems Management – We are nearly totally online so you will need to be handy with a computer and systemising.
- Correspondence e.g., Formal letters, emails, and documents
- Writing Skills e.g., tenders, grants, blogs, reports would certainly be a standout.
To see an outline of the position description, have a look at this document:
If you haven’t got exact experience in the above, we still want to hear from you.
To submit an application you need to do two things for us:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org the following information:
- A cover letter, that addresses each of the points above
- Your resume
- Two referees that we can contact to screen you
2. Complete this compulsory questionnaire
All correspondence should be addressed to Megan Dixon, CEO and Director of Regional Development, RDA Orana and emailed to us. For further information, email us at email@example.com