Business after hours – Orana DAMA Mudgee
Start 21/11/2019 5:30 pm
End 21/11/2019 7:30 pm
Oriental Hotel Mudgee, 6 Lewis St Mudgee
Does your business struggle to fill skilled or semi-skilled positions?
Having the right employee, in the right role, at the right time is paramount to ensuring your business is ready for growth and success.
Join RDA Orana for this business after hours, free information session on how the Orana DAMA can help fill your labour requirements.
The Orana DAMA is a five-year labour agreement between the Federal Government and RDA Orana, designed to provide employers with a specific tool to sponsor skilled overseas workers in specificed industries in our region that are currently experiencing critical skills and labour shortage.
Benefits of the DAMA for your business:
- access to a wider range of suitably qualified potential employees
- an employee can be tied to your business for up to four years
- in comparison to short term visa options, you only need to train once, dramatically reducing staffing costs
- access to some semi-skilled occupations, not just degree or trade qualified positions
- some English, skills levels and salary concessions
- applicants must have work experience to be eligible
- if it’s not working out, the same exit provisions apply as with any other employee
- you engage a truely highly motivated employee for your business
Please note: this is an Orana DAMA information session only for business owners/ managers, no migration agents.
Register your seat now HERE