The Tourism Safari Forum
Start 26/07/2019 12:00 pm
End 27/07/2019 1:00 pm
Destination Network Riverina Murray and Destination Network Country and Outback invite you to The Tourism Safari Forum.
The forum’s focus is to educate, inform and enlighten businesses on as many influencing and changing factors to business and industry as possible in one afternoon.
Take home new networks, partnership opportunities and expert insights into the emerging tourism opportunities for regional NSW.
- How to leverage destination marketing to benefit your business
- Expert advice about social media, influencers and blogging
- Examples and case studies of excellent digital marketing at a local level
- How to connect with the most cash-up, time-rich generation of our lifetimes
- How to maximise revenue opportunities from packaging, market segmentation and collaboration
When: Friday 26th – Saturday 27th of July
Where: Western Plains Cultural Centre, Old Dubbo Goal and Taronga Western Plains Zoo
Tickets available HERE